Saturday, August 09, 2008

Is Carter A 'Baddie' In 'Terminator Salvation'?

Hello everyone!

I have a story up at SyFy Portal.
Is Carter A 'Baddie' In 'Terminator Salvation'?

Helena Bonham Carter ("Sweeney Todd") recently joined the cast of McG's "Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins" prequel. She wouldn't tell SciFi Wire much about her character, except that she is not a nice person.

"I kind of play a baddie, definitely a baddie," Bonham Carter said in an interview. "I don't know how much I'm allowed to say, but I'm a very bad person."

At the last minute, Carter replaced Tilda Swinton in the film. When she was offered the role, she felt like she couldn't say no because her longtime partner Tim Burton "would have killed me if I hadn't done it because he's such a 'Terminator' fan." [more]

Until next time... Marx out.

No comments: